Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Coffee for a Night

This happened on the first week of October. I don't exactly remember the date. I just wanna blog it coz I want to share my first picture of having coffee with my friends. We don't usually do this thing. After Mik's birthday, mabilisan lang ang pag plano and that's it! we voted for Coffee Acad :) First plan namen is Coffee Acad Annex however wala ng space so we move to Main.Thank God there's more!

Credits to Pio's Car

Choosing what to order

with my St. Gabrielle coffee (best seller)

Others, kasama nila sa breakfast ang coffee but in my case, I drink coffee occasionally.  Pag naisipan ko lang. But that would be twice a year. As you can see on the left side is a picture of me having my St. Gabrielle mocha chocolate coffee. I'm not sure of the name but that's how I remember it. Coffee Academy's one of the Best seller so I ordered it and 16oz size (biggest size for coffee). Surprisingly, when I tasted it, all I wanna say is WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOAH with sad face:( I kept on complaining to my friends. Tinikman namen isa isa yung mga orders namen. Hahaha. We all had the same face nung tinikman namen yung akin. Disappointed/Bitter face! They've got a good one while mine, awwwwful. I will never ever have that one again!
My friends and I with our coffees

0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top