Monday, June 11, 2012

Bye Summer

"We gotta go out before this summer ends". We just wanna have fun please before classes starts. So we made a plan. Almost 1 month, we were deciding to go out of town which at Subic but I assume it's not meant for us. Still, we need to try and try and so we ended up at Clark Airbase Everland resort. Never heard it before? Either most of us including me. It was Jahm's idea.
It's my long time dream to go joyride with my friends in a van!! 
The boys were really excited!! See! Lol
The girls!! 
Pio! I must say na nasulit nya yung bayad nya coz karating namen dun agad na syang nagbihis and went to swim. Hundred times syang nag d-diving board. He's so good at it! Lol
Yes! Nasuot din namen ni Pau ang longsleeve na swimwear namen. We were like swimmers for real! Lol
After this, we went to Jahm's house to continue our bonding moments. His family were very welcoming. They even prepared a dinner for us. I love them! 

P.S. Just to share, from now on I will use an Agfa effect on all photos.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top