Sunday, July 15, 2012

Surreal world

Elena Kalis is a conceptual underwater photographer. She was born in Moscow (Russia) and have lived for the past ten years on a small island in Bahamas with her husband and two children. She had an education in art, but have recently been following her interest in Photography. Over the pat years, she have been doing some underwater projects with her children and friends. Some of her interest have been used for book, magazine and CD covers and have appeared in print magazines and online publications.

I stumbled upon looking her projects. Her brilliant interpretations makes the photos alive. I adore her works. Some of it has props used to give more effect on the subject. It's not easy to take pictures underwater but whenever I see this photos, it makes me feel the other way around. I wanna also give it a try however I don't have this underwater gadget. Dive into the surreal world of Elena Kalis on these sites Flickr, Facebook, and to her Gallery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top