Monday, October 22, 2012

Viva Ilocos!

It's our Sembreak already! This travel post was supposed to be last month however I didn't have much time on blogging. Joke. I was only trying to reason out. Tinamad lang talaga ako. Hahaha. Thank God bumalik na ang kasipagan ko ngayon. Enough for intro, let's go to the point! We had our educational tour on Primar ( I love field trips! We travel to different places even walang connect paminsan sa subject). Hope I could still remember the names of places I've went. I was so excited when my teacher said that we're going to Ilocos because it was my dream to see Calle Crisologo, if you can still remember my 2nd blogpost. It is entitled Someday we'll meet Vigan. Okay so here we go! Let's visit Ilocos (Kunware tour guide muna ang epek).
Sunday
We left Angeles City at 8:00 pm. And  I didn't sleep even for a minute. Gosh. So bangag the next day!
Monday
Our first destination was at Playa tropical resort. We had a mini seminar with the owner of this. I love the place. Lots of nipa hut. Hahaha
Next, Fort Ilocandia resort. We stayed for only 15 minutes. Picture picture purposes only.
 Next, Dragon Cactus fruit farm. I bet you would love their ice cream too! Swear ;)
Next is the best part! The Bangui windmill. Finally, I was able to see it on face to face. Sobrang lakas ng alon. Scaaaaary! Haha. One of the tourist attraction din tong windmill sa Ilocos, Philippines. In this place nag shooting ang Suddenly its magic movie :) On our way, we've seen the Cape Bojeador Lighthouse, it as an historical heritage structure in Burgos that was established during Spanish era.
Afterwards, Lunch time at Villa del Mar Pagudpud. Sobrang ganda ng beach! Clear water!
After this, we went to Freddo's shop. Haha. I forgot if it was really a shop or what. Then we're supposed to go at Sand dunes however it rained that's why they cancelled it. We had dinner at Robinson mall. One and only mall ng Ilocos yun grabe. We check in at Pangil resort. I must say, I shall return! Hahaha. Why? That experience nung kagising mo tas pagkalabas mo sa terrace ma papa WOW ka sa ganda at linaw ng dagat! plus may mini caves din. Okay pero before that, Here's what happened last night.
House Party! Then Goodmorning,
Tuesday

Sad, it rained again. I wasn't able to have picture sa mini caves. Moving on, next stop was at President Ferdinand Marcos place. No inside pictures allowed. 
Next, Batac Empanada then we went kung san yung mga bilihan ng Cornicks.
After this, The great Paoay church! which is also known as St. Augustine church of Paoay. The church was designated as UNESCO World Heritage Site as one best example of Baroque churches in the Philippines. Near place is the Mariano Marcos School.
Next is, Chavit Singson's Baluarte Zoo. 
And to our last destination was at Vigan! Unfornately biglang umulaan but its okay at least nakapunta nako dun! Haha. We had our lunch sa Mcdo. No choice kase malapit yung bus namen dun and wala kameng payong. Beside it was the Vigan Cathedral which is also known as St. Paul metropolitan cathedral.


That's it! Viva Ilocos! Hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top