Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer Diary 002

Dear Diary,
  • Lately I'm busy doing other stuffs. I missed updating this blog so before things get piled up, I'm gonna share it.
  • My brother and I aren't that close so I barely get to be with him in pictures + he hates taking photos of him. So I grabbed this moment though I looked like haggard. As you can see, he's playing with the inhaler of my cousin. Geez
  • Next was the birthday of Jo. Not that one in the picture. Isa din yun sa ayaw sa camera kaya wala syang picture. We didn't actually celebrate because we planned to do it on Mother's day. On that day, nag piano lesson kame ng pinsan ko sa bahay lang. Thanks to Google for the help, I appreciate you! Still know the Sungka? Jumpshot fever rocks all the time!
  • Next day, Youth gig with Mik and Marie since we miss it already. Birthday of Leiandro! so we went to their house and eat.
  • Sunday was Mother's day and Jo's birthday celebration. We had a night swimming at Villa Alfredos. I was able to teach my younger brother to swim. Yehey! (feeling marunong ako, thank you PE class!)
  • O yes! I got ticket on this coming youth camp sa HisLife city church! By grace, I had it! Everyone is excited and so am I. (I'm so excited and I just can't deny, ooooh!)
That's all! Bbye Diary!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top