Monday, May 28, 2012

Tie Dye shirt

Tie-dyeing became fashionable in the West in the late 1960s and early 1970s as part of the hippie style. It is a way of creating patterns of color by folding, tying, crumpling and so on. In this way, you can determine your final design. The end result can be predicted and controlled to some extent but surprise is the part of what makes tie-dye an exciting and interesting art form that even a first timer like me can have great results with. A cool and fun experience for me. 
1) Old white t-shirt 2) Materials used plus hot water 3) Venus, a fast dyes. 4) Made sure of the place where I dye to keep it clean  5) Folded and tied the shirt 6) Applied the dye with random colors
I was very excited to make one so after I had all the materials completed even it was already late at night, I pursued to do tie-dyeing. In making this, it all depends on the instructions given on Dye powder solution. Not good, because of too much excitement, I wasn't able to follow other direction. But Art is an art. We are all artist, I tell you. So don't be afraid to make your own craft. 
Let each man exercise the art he knows. 
by Aristophanes 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top