Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Holloween 2011! Trick or treat!

Celebrating a Halloween party is unusual for Filipinos. It's not common here in the Philippines unlike in other country, talagang di mawawala yun. Talagang pinaghahandaan nila yung costume. They go to one house and commend their Halloween night.

It was our longtime dream to have this and finally we came up even last minute nalang ang pag pplano. On that same day lang din ako nag hanap ng costume ko. Thanks to my supportive mother and younger sister dahil sila nangalkal ng costume ko. I love them.

Tadaaaaa! Credits to my sister's costume. May pakinabang pala yung mga ginagamet nila sa school nun. I started to appreciate their costume now. I don't know what's the perfect term to describe my outfit. Pau named me Slutty Witch.


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. jeck! naggaganyan ka pala ahh.. ahahha. :P

    ReplyDelete

back to top