Monday, November 7, 2011

Ready! Get Set! Go!

Seek God's Council in your everyday life! Take away your Pride instead be Humble in seeking God's will. 

2 Samuel 5:19

New Living Translation (NLT)
19 So David asked the Lord, “Should I go out to fight the Philistines? Will you hand them over to me?”   The Lord replied to David, “Yes, go ahead. I will certainly hand them over to you.” 
I. READY!
* For the attack of enemy
-always pray to God. Seek His face and hold on to His promises.
-ask if your wants or needs are aligned to God's will.
-ask for guidance and Obey.
-Seek/Ask God first before anyone. Go direct to Him.
-Ask God in every decision you make
-Ask for the right choice
"So David asked the Lord"
II. GET SET!
-Learn from your past experiences and use it in your present situation.
-Get a set of good friends or company. Remember: "Bad company corrupts good character"
-Get set with God. 
III. GO!
-wait for God's signal.
-wait for God's will.
-you might be lose or disqualified when you did not wait.
 Benefits of Consulting God:
-Success/Victory!
-Rest.

 Here are some of the Promises made by God:
-Isaiah 41:10
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
   do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
 -Joshua 1:9
 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
 -Psalm 32:8
-Micah 7:15
-1st Corinthians 2:9
-Jeremiah 31:3
-Jeremiah 29:11
-Isaiah 65:24
-Psalm 16:8
-Deutoronomy 31:8
-Romans 8:31

Want more? Read Bible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top