Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rio Movie

The title refers to the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro, in which the film is set. The film features the voices of Jesse Eisenberg, Anne Hathaway, George Lopez, Jemaine Clement and Jake T. Austin. It tells the story of Blu (Eisenberg), a male blue macaw who is taken to Rio de Janeiro to mate with a female. He eventually falls in love with Jewel (Hathaway), a free-spirited macaw, and together they have to escape from being smuggled by Nigel (Clement), a cockatoo.

I've watched this for two consecutive days because my younger cousin likes it. She and I kept on watching it until we already knew some of the script and lyrics of the song. I've also come to love the movie. It made me wanna go to Brazil, specifically at Rio de Janeiro. I've been wanting to travel and I'll make sure to put this on my list. I've seen many moral values on the story. Good for children. I really enjoyed this one because it makes me smile and laugh on some scene plus the songs! It's like a musicale. A Romantic/Comedy film that will make you sing La-La-La-La-La-La-La :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top