Monday, November 7, 2011

I love Crochet

I always get bored and while I'm searching some art and crafts related blogs, I saw a Crochet. Usually pang oldies na to. But I started to like it. I looked for more designs and parang na inspire akong gumawa din! Ang cute kase and feeling ko pag marunong nako I could do my own stuffs like bonnet, clothes, keychain and etc! Hahaha:) I started to dream Big kase ma effort to. Para pang regalo nadin sa Family and friends;) Odba? Despite of what my friends and mother saying na dapat matyaga pero wala ako nun, I wanted to try paden. At least, in that case I could practice my tyaga. HAHAHA!

Here are my beginning materials for Crochet. 3 color of thread/yarn and one hook sized 7. I was so excited to buy all this things. I'm so happy now that I have them and I can practice my Crochet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top