Monday, April 16, 2012

DVBS Fun

Wishlist is over. Last week was definitely busy so I didn't have the chance to continue my wishlist. Awwww. But that would be fine naman kase I don't have anything else in my mind na gusto ko except for this:


Any brand will do. Hmm, As I was saying pala, last week was busy kase I was invited by Mik to be her assistant teacher in Daily Vacational Bible Study. I started on Tuesday and ended on Saturday. Actually Monday dapat but due to being L-A-Z-Y di ako nakapag attend. Saturday was the Graduation part. I will miss our students!
 Ayan, they were doing the Arts&Crafts.
 Eight students are enough. Ang gulo kase nila . 7 years old palang sila.

Preparing our gifts for the Graduation day.
with ate Jinggay, my co-assistant
with Tim
Ang pogi netong batang to! Di namen sya student. He's one year ahead sa tinuturauan namen e. At least I enjoyed the 1 week of my summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top