Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tears of Joy

One thing I am sure: I don't have any idea about this surprise birthday party given by my family and friends. Oh yeah, I'm touched. Let me start the story telling from the day it happened. Morning, I was at Mik's residence. Di ba nag overnight ako then pinaliguan ni Mik hair ko yung parang asa salon lang ang feeling tas kinulot nya ko kase para daw maganda ako sa birthday ko. Lol. Felt like I was a princess. I was little worried sa celebration kase wala daw power samen so I prayed. We went to Marquee for our meeting place and there nilagyan ako ng make-up ni Mik and Sai trimmed my bangs. Sa Marquee Park namen to ginawa ah, not inside. Almost 6pm already and yet no messages coming from my mom like "uwi kana dahil birthday mo" No. Nothing like that. Many tensions happened and nung karating ko sa house, I found out na andun na pala mga friends ko and they were all dressed in their summer outfit. Huhu! I don't belong. Buuuuut wait! My friends and my mom pulled me inside the room and they wanted me to wear a Hawaiian outfit. It's like Duh? I never tried anything like that so.. But of course, I don't wanna be killjoy and I knew at that time na sa bahay lang namen kaya okay lang so Go! But I was wrong! Shocks! We headed sa harap ng bahay naman which is a gym. Oh my! Many faces. What's happening?! Whoaaaaaa! Tadaaa! Here I am again, crying. Why again? because since third year high school, during my birthdays there would always something na mapapaiyak ako. Can I reminisce those for a second? HAHA. For third year: I thought my friends would not come but that was part of their plan, nagtampo ako but they surprised  me then I started to cry. Fourth year: I joined YouthForChrist camp and nung last day was birthday ko. I was happy nung gabe palang kase ang dameng nag ggreet na di ko kilala. Lol. Nung bago kame mag part ways there was a program again and isa ako sa mga nag testimonial and dun ako umiyak. 1st year college: I went for a summer job so pumapasok ako hanggang 7pm and I have no idea na may surprise din yung friends ko kase naman kasabay ko lang umuwi yung  iba. Karating ko ng bahay, i cried again. Humabol din yung mga kasama ko nun. Mastermind din yung mother ko sa mga surprises.  So that was my moments of Tears of Joy!
My highschool friends. Sayang ang dameng wala but okay lang.
See, I'm so happy here. Abot tenga ang tuwa. I got hp mini 210 netbook from my parents. 
Ever since, I wanted na talaga to experience the Japanese lantern and there you go. Don't wanna say anymore what happened after that scene.
Look at Jomerl! He's so COOOOOOL!
To see more of this picture taken. Go here. If you are looking for an arranger or who can decorate a balloon, just click this: Balloon-a-holic.
After the party we went to Zulu, Diamond.
Thank you O' Lord for these people you sent to be an instrument of your love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

back to top